20 Of The Most Beautiful Movie Inspired Tattoos
Here at kickassthings.com we love both the tattoo art and cinematographic one so we decided to do an article that combines these two passions of ours, turning our attention to movie inspired tattoos, the perfect way to celebrate your favorite movie.
Since its invention, the cinema has been a great source of inspiration for artists and viewers. We’ve all seen movies that have left a mark on us, scenes that impressed us to tears or characters in whose stories we’ve found ourselves. So what better way to pay homage to a certain movie by getting a tattoo inspired by it ?
It is all about those entertaining and memorable film scenes, or maybe a quotation or a character that people want to immortalize on their bodies…From Breaking Bad sleeves to Riddick murals, these movie inspired tattoos are not only visually impressive, but they also tell a story, representing something a person feels strongly about, an essential thing for a tattoo.
We made a selection with 20 of the most beautiful movie inspired tattoos that we’ve found out there. Check it out and tell us what is your favorite one or what is your cult movie and if you would ink it!
1. “Gone with the Wind” (1939)
5. Lt. Col. Frank Slade (Pacino) and Donna (Anwar) in “Scent of a Woman”
6. Batman Inspired Sleeve
12. Walter White (Breaking Bad Tatt00)
14. Leonardo DiCaprio In Django Unchained
15. Daenerys Targaryen From Game Of Thrones
16. Johnny Depp / Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean
17. Edward Norton and Brad Pitt / Tyler Durden – Fight Club
18. Al Pacino / Tony Montana in Scarface
20. Brad Pitt / Lt. Aldo Raine – Inglorious Basterds